Addis Ababa (FEACC): The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Civil Service Commission on November 3, 2020 introduced its ten-year roadmap to Commissioners and heads of the Federal Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission of Ethiopia (FEACC).
Though the roadmap that focuses on government’s service sector change is included in the country’s ten-year perspective plan, since they are the implementers it is deemed to be essential to introduce the plan to government institutions, heads of the Commission said.
Commissioner of Civil Service Commission, Bezabih Gebreyesus said one of the issues mentioned in the roadmap is ethics building. Accordingly, he said his Commission would work closely with institutions like FEACC that are mandated to work in the area.
Various suggestions and questions were raised during the course of the discussion held on the roadmap presented by the Commission.
- Civil Service Commission introduces ten-year roadmap to FEACC
- Company provides briefing on third national corruption pilot survey
- በፀረ-ሙስና ትግሉ ረገድ ተስፋ ሰጭ እንቅስቃሴዎች እየታዩ መሆኑን የም/ቤት አባላት ገለፁ
- የአማራ ክልል ሥነምግባር እና ፀረ-ሙስና ኮሚሽን ከ80 ሺህ በላይ ለሚሆኑ ሀብት አስመዝጋቢዎች የመጀመሪያ ደረጃ እና ዳግም ምዝገባ ማከናወኑን አስታወቀ፡፡
- የአሰራር ሥርዓት ጥናት በሥነምግባር መከታተያ ክፍሎች ሊሰራ መሆኑ ተገለጸ
- Anti-corruption Institutions should play expected role in national anti-corruption struggle: Commissioner
- Commission set to provide training for heads, experts of Ethics Liaison Units
- International Anti-Corruption Day to be celebrated in all institutions
- Commission urges institutions to attach due attention to Ethics Liaison Units
- Heads of institutions should be ethical role models: Training Participants